Monday, October 27, 2014

Korie's Birthday...

      

This poem is written by my niece Korie

Korie:

In honor of your birthday I am featuring you as Visiting Poet..


Wishing you many more beautiful birthdays and God's manifold blessings on your life
and your gifts.



Video of Korie dancing

The Dance In Me

When I dance I know it is only God
            And Me,
Because when I dance my spirit
            Feels free.
When I dance I will not hold
Anything back!
I surely will not let any one’s opinion
Throw me off track.
I dance because of all that He has
            Brought me through.
It is not because I don’t have
            Anything else to do.
I will move and jump to show
All that is within.
My actions will speak
Louder than my words.
And you know that I am
            Dancing for Him.
I am grateful to prove what I will
            Do for the Lord
He has been knocking and
            Knocking
And I have found a way
            To open my door.
I am glad
You are listening
Because now
 I have a chance
To tell you so you are not confused.
This is a PRAISE dance!

Copyrright By Korie Elise Smith

Scriptural Inspiration
Exodus 15:1-2
The Lord is my strength, my song and
My salvation.
He is my God and I will praise
            Him
He is my father’s
God. 
I will exalt
            Him.