Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Forever and Ever, I Do


Together we stand
Honoring God’s Holy plan
One is what we will be
From now until eternity
We seal this bond and vow our trust
Nothing will come between us.
I say these words to you
Knowing this love is true
Forever and ever, I do.
I give you my heart and my soul
To have and to hold. 
With this ring, I promise you
Forever and ever I do.
I will never leave or forsake you.
I’ll cleave only to you.
From this day forward, until the end of time
I want you to be mine.
I give you my heart
I promise we will never part
I want you as my wife.
I give you my love, my life
I say these words to you
Knowing our love is true.
This is my promise to you
Forever and ever, I do.
We seal these vows
And bond this trust
Nothing will come between us.
With all my heart I promise you
Forever and ever I do

copyright by P. Newman-Harris