Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Goodbye Whitney



Whitney

I wish I could have told you something about yourself
Before you left.
Did you know just how special you are?
I'm not just talking about Whitney the superstar.
Did you know that in God's eyes you shined
Brighter than the person the world got to know?
I'm sure by now God has told you so.
I wish we could have helped you through the things that troubled you.
I'm sure given time, the old you would have come shining through.
We will never comprehend
Why things had to end.
It is certain.
You will be missed by family, friends and your fans.
As we say goodbye and release you to God's hands,
Just know
We hate to see you go.
We will always love you.
"You, you, you, you,
My darling you."
We will always love you.

I dedicate this song, After While, by Deitrich Haddon to family, friends, and all whoWhitney touched in her life time.

Though in our eyes, Whitney should have had more time here on this earth, God, the creater and determiner of our fate, has the ultimate say.  Tis  not ours to wonder why for his ways or not our ways, neither can we understand what he has destined to be.