Welcome to the Light A Candle in the Dark website. Light A Candle in the Dark is a poetry website created to share my poetry and the poetry of others who have a love for reading and writing poetry. It is a place where poetry is loosely defined. It's a simple joy of the written or spoken word. It is not a forum for discussing technique or the contents of the poetry posted herein. Welcome and enjoy! Pat (aka P. Newman-Harris)
-
I heard a message so clear it was like God had placed his lips to my ear. Why is it so hard for us to comprehend the message that has b...
-
I always felt that Michael was a kindred spirit. I didn't know him personally, but I knew his heart. The words he penned are words th...
-
Today we honor those who paid willingly paid the price and made the ultimate sacrifice so that we could leave in peace. May we, as survivo...