Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Special Post to Family of those Who Died in Boston



Goodbye by Lionel Ritchie


When we all agree that peace
is the only course we will take
We will put an end to hate.

P. Harris

...................................................
I Won't Cry

I won't cry
No, I won't cry
All my heartaches and pain
Days of falling rain
Will be no more
when I reach the distant shore.
Troubled days, I have seen the last.
Heartaches are a thing of the past
No doubts no fears
No more falling tears
I won't cry
No, I won't cry.
My presence will be missed
But remember this
I won't cry any more.
I won't cry any more.
All my heartaches are past
Troubled days I've seen the last.
I won't cry
Said I won't cry
I finally reached the distant shore
and I won't have to cry any more
I'm in a place where there is sweet peace.
All hatred has finally ceased.
Don't worry, don't cry
I've got my wings to fly.
I won't cry
I won't cry.
I've reached that distant shore
and I won't have to cry any more

Copyright P. Newman-Harris